Monday, July 21, 2008

Daybook for Monday, July 21

Outside my window...I can't see much for the condensation; I am thankful for air conditioning on this steamy summer morning!

I am thinking...about my dh and ds and their weeklong trip to youth camp this week -- leaving today, returning Saturday.

I am thankful for...the Lord's provision.

From the kitchen...I am looking forward to a week off from cooking! :)

I am wearing...my brown skirt from Target and my brown/white flowery top from The Gap.

I am creating...nothing at the moment.

I am going...to dinner and a movie with a girlfriend.

I am reading..."Stone Creek" by Victoria Lustbader

I am hoping...for lots of focused praise and study time this week.

I am hearing...quiet.

Around the house...are reminders of my family: a lone flip flop in the living room, a dirty cup in son's room, etc.

One of my favorite things...quiet time in the mornings.

A few plans for the rest of the week...get the pile of papers filed away and my clothes cleaned out.

No comments: