Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook - August 4, 2008

Outside my window...is another hot, steamy, Southern day

I am thinking...of friends who are moving away

I am thankful for...my family

From the kitchen...homemade blueberry muffins for breakfast

I am wearing...black w/polka dots skirt, yellow blouse, black cardigan

I am creating...space for all the school supplies we've been purchasing

I am going...to Best Buy and the library

I am reading...Washington's Lady by Nancy Moser

I am hoping...for a fun, satisfying school year

I am hearing...office chatter

Around the house...are evidences of our last meal with dear friends before they move

One of my favorite things...sleeping in my own bed after a week away at camp

A few plans for the rest of the week...finish purchasing school supplies

A picture thought to share...husband and son at camp


No comments: