Thursday, July 3, 2008

Merci'

481. "Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil." Ephesians 5:15-16
482. Weddings
483. Gifts from my earthly father: a) it is better to give than to receive; b) the value in good, honest, hard work; c) every person has significance; d) God is still our Father and worthy of our praise even in our deepest sorrow and hardest losses; e) the past has value and is worth remembering
484. VBS is finally here!
485. We always seem to have enough...praise be to God
486. A story in the newspaper that blesses me...good news instead of bad
487. Air conditioning
488. Watching my son serve in VBS
489. Watching my daughters play with twin boys, giving their momma-friend some time to rest
490. A good murder mystery
491. The privilege of honoring my husband on Father's Day
492. "Teach me Your way, O LORD, and I will live by Your truth." Psalm 86:11
493. Francine Rivers books
494. Fresh cherries
495. Holding a weeks-old baby and the way it smells, feels
496. The feel of the wind on my skin and the surf in my ears and at my feet
497. Honey bees
498. Crepe myrtles
499. A gecko for the summer (only!)
500. Enough home-grown tomatoes to share with others

No comments: