Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday, July 7

The Simple Woman's Daybook:


Outside my window...the street still needs fixing, and the squirrels are playing tag.

I am thinking...about how surrounded I am by God's unfailing love and full redemption.

I am thankful for...my salvation and my family.

From the kitchen...I smell biscuits baking.

I am wearing...navy capris and a pink polo.

I am creating...a happy home for my family.

I am going...to work.

I am reading..."Nineteen Minutes" by Jodi Picoult.

I am hoping...for peace in my home while I am away at work.

I am hearing...birds chirping, forks scraping plates full of breakfast, Bible pages turning.

Around the house...is some clutter but mostly clean surfaces.

One of my favorite things...is seeing my children read their Bibles.

A few plans for the rest of the week...figure out more ways to cook without an oven; love more, better, actively.

A picture thought to share...God's creation is breathtaking!

No comments: