Thursday, May 15, 2008

Simplicity

61. Living a life of simplicity.
62. Knowing I will see Becky in heaven one day.
63. Boiled crawfish and king cakes.
64. Bike rides with my family.
65. Sand between my toes, sun high in the sky, the roar of the surf in my ears and chest.
66. Daily grace.
67. Sunday naps after church.
68. Fire-roasted marshmallows.
69. Early morning devotions while children sleep soundly.
70. The silky feel of conditioner through my hair.
71. My favorite apples: Pink Lady, Gala.
72. Vegetable stands on the side of the road with tomatoes, corn, greens, etc.
73. Visiting the Audubon Zoo on a gorgeous spring day.
74. Everything I ever dreamed here in my every day.
75. Learning new vocabulary words and watching my children learn to love words.
76. Sunshine after rain.
77. The songs in my heart.
78. Young fingers learning to crochet.
79. Butterflies flitting from plant to plant.
80. Hummingbirds.



No comments: