Thursday, May 15, 2008

Giving Thanks....

41. My church family.
42. Glory to God in highest heaven, who unto man His Son hath given; while angels sing with tender mirth, A glad new year to all the earth.
43. Going to the movies with my family and actually seeing a clean movie.
44. LSU Tiger football!
45. Red beans and rice with sausage.
46. Bright moonlight shining even through city lights.
47. Warm oatmeal early in the morning.
48. Children who laugh together, getting along, playing games.
49. My daily hug from hubby at 5:30 a.m.: me, warm under bed covers, him, leaving for work.
50. The smell of fresh coffee.
51. Having prayer with my children on school mornings; their faith is inspirational.
52. Life, love, and laughter in my home.
53. Being a member of the same church for 17+ years.
54. Being a mom.
55. Family gatherings with lots of food, kids running around being loud, enjoying each other's company.
56. A good, hard rain during my nap on Sunday afternoon.
57. Starbucks Grande Dolce Latte, extra foam.
58. Diet Coke and Diet Dr. Pepper.
59. Shopping when I'm able to buy.
60. People-watching and analyzing why they do things.

No comments: